If you are looking for great quality as well as a fair price, you have come to the right company. Have you ever heard the saying "You get what you pay for?" In every facet of purchasing, this is true, and yacht rentals are no different.
A typical scenario of customers who are looking for the lowest price:
- You are having a special event; you decided that cruising along the Chicago Skyline and Navy Pier would be a unique and memorable way to host your event. You’ve made many calls, taken many notes, added lots of figures and found the lowest price available.
- You book your event there, feeling you have done a great job.
- You and your guests arrive at the yacht and find no uniformed staff available to properly welcome your guests on board.
- Your beer, wine and soft drink bar was described as an "open bar" but you find a keg of beer, bottles of wine and soda sitting there with no one to serve it. Your guests help themselves. So it turns out to be an “open bar” until supplies run out and no further service was provided.
- You go to the washroom facilities and find that the number of facilities versus your guest count is very inadequate.
- You take a look around and you feel this is not quite what you expected. There is nothing special about the yacht at all, from top to bottom. Everything is very plain and possibly low-class, and unclean.
- You want to go topside to the outside area and you find yourself climbing a ladder, not a normal stairway. When you get there, you find very limited space and only bench seating provided.
- You quickly realize that you are blessed with this sunny day, because if it were to rain, all your guests would have to go inside. Normally, this would not matter, but if there is no shelter topside, and the yacht is too small, your guests will be crammed together uncomfortably, downstairs.
- Is this what you expected for your special event? No.
These scenarios happen to customers who are satisfied with the lowest price, but overlook the important details, sacrificing the quality of the experience for their guests, in order to save money.
At Adventure Sea Tours, we promise quality in our services, as well as a fair price. We promise you will board a truly luxury yacht. We promise it will be impossible to find another yacht the same size and quality as ours, with the full service we provide, the same beverage and food menu you have chosen with us, in Chicago, at a fairer price.